Saturday, May 2, 2009

Be careful! Cheater from Morocco Abdelkrim!

To all, who is looking for new swappers: be careful! Abdelkrim from Morocco is cheater. He is collecting banknotes, stamps and ask you to send to him registered letter. After months of waiting he saying that letter didnt arrived (registered letter!) and he do not sending anithing to you.

I have mailed to him many times, i have asked for tracking number and he is not answering.
I have received many e-mails from other collectors, who has been cheated by Abdelkrim.

Here is his web-site http://banknotesandstamps.blogspot.com/ , please read feedback on right side of blog. And be careful!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I know what you are talking about. I've sent him a letter back in February 2009, but he has never replied. I know he got my letter because he posted it on his blog. Too bad there are peolple like that.
    Jean-Claude

    ReplyDelete